In a time of widespread disillusionment with purely material rewards, this presentation offers guidance for women hungry for both inner and outer riches.
Length: 45 minutes to 1 hour,
followed by book signing. Men are welcome!
Is the quest for success wearing you out? Women may be from Venus, but in our quest to “have it all,” we sure have been spending a lot of time on Mars lately! We’ve mastered “doing”—and long for more balance in life.
Based on the book The Soul of Success: A Woman’s Guide to Authentic Power (January 2005), this presentation shows women:
- How to find balance in an imbalanced world
- How self-love can heal our hearts and bodies
- How our minds can impact the world
- How the wisdom of our bodies can guide us at every minute
- How to ensure that peace is part of your success
The talk includes moving stories by women of varying professions, along with personal stories from Jennifer’s own life. Filled with humor, wisdom and inspiration, this talk offers practical tools for experiencing a new kind of success—one that includes peace, freedom and true fulfillment.