It’s possible to
love your life
no matter what
the circumstances are.
Length: 45 minutes to 1 hour,
followed by book signing.
Have you ever noticed that, no matter how hard you try, you can’t control the circumstances of your life? The only thing you can control is your attitude toward those circumstances. And while it is doubtful that anyone is “happy” all the time, the ability to accept life’s up and downs provides a platform for balance and serenity.
In this presentation, based on Jennifer’s new book Life Lessons for Loving the Way You Live, inspirational speaker and best-selling author Jennifer Read Hawthorne shares her secrets for loving the way you live, no matter what’s going on in your life. With lively stories and real-life experiences, Jennifer will show you how to adjust attitude, find greater balance, and experience the serenity that comes from doing and being your best—no matter what the outcome.
Audiences of all ages will gain inspiration and insight into a range of topics:
- How to feel natural, comfortable and inspired in the world
- Giving up the search for happiness through things outside ourselves
- How to face our deepest fears
- “To thine own self be true”—what this means and why it’s important
- How to find peace no matter what the circumstances of your life
Following this presentation, Jennifer will autograph and personally inscribe copies of Life Lessons for Loving the Way You Live.