Jennifer is co-author of:
- Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul (#1 New York Times bestseller)
- Chicken Soup for the Mother’s Soul (#1 New York Times and #1 USA Today best seller)
- A Second Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul
- Chicken Soup for the Single’s Soul
Together, her books have sold fourteen million copies.
Length: 45 minutes to 1 hour,
followed by book signing. Men are welcome!
In this powerful and entertaining presentation, inspirational wellness expert and author Jennifer Read Hawthorne combines stories from her best-selling Chicken Soup for the Soul books with practical tools for gaining balance, creating wellness and discovering what is possible in life. By shedding light on simple truths, this program uplifts the heart and touches the spirit.
Audiences will experience the power of the mind/body/spirit connection and:
- Find out how to stay healthy and sane in the midst of stress
- See the contrasting effects of positive and negative thinking on both health and performance
- Learn how to make choices that lead to personal and professional success
- Experience how to feel more energetic and happy, even at the end of the day
- Learn how to find balance in an imbalanced world.
- Discover how inspiration can enhance physical well-being and bring more joy to life.